This year’s lovely leading ladies line up of models for the fashion show includes
- Julie Ryczek, Governor's Council on Physical Fitness and Spokesperson in the fight against child obesity
- Ann Kelly Radio Host of “Late Afternoon Magic” The New Magic 94.9
- Luz E. Nagle, Professor of Law at Stetson University College
- Margaret Word Burnside, Editor of the Tampa Bay Magazine
- Bahiyyah Sadiki, President of St. Petersburg Islamic Center
- Lorena Rivas Hardwick, Tampa Mayor's Hispanic Liaison
- Courtney Orr, City of Clearwater’s Downtown Manager
- Karla Rettstatt, Belleair Tax Commissioner
- Kate Behler Hart, Educator/Model
- Pat Harney, Director of Public Affairs
- and Lisa Mansell, Public Affairs for the Church of Scientology.
The special guest speaker will be Brooke Pasch, a Wish Child from Make-a-Wish Foundation of Central & Northern Florida, Suncoast Region.
This year’s fashion show will feature
- Ambria’s from St. Petersburg
- MJ’s Fashions and Gifts from Dunedin
- and Ware-haus in Clearwater.
The huge silent auction has something for everyone with well over 300 items priced from $5 to thousands, including wonderful items from crafts and baked goods to celebrity items, tons of gift certificates, art, gift baskets, designer jewelry and much more. Tickets are $55 per person or $400 for a table of 8. VIP tickets can be purchased for $75 per person or $550 for a table of 8.
Proceeds from the "Fashions with Flair" fundraiser benefit the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Central & Northern Florida, Suncoast Region and Winter Wonderland.
For reservations call 727-442-2099 or visit www.clearwatercommunityvolunteers.org